Water Beads Colorful Floral Gel Pearl Balls for Vase, SPD Or Sensory Exploration (Rainbow)
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Transparent Jelly Pearls are sold in a half pound bag (20,000 beads) and are used as a filler for vases and centerpieces.
- These reusable aqua beads grow when they're in water and shrink back to original size once removed from water.
- They look super cool in floating candles center piece vases or scattered on tablecloths as decorations.
- They provide a desirable tactile effect that’s great for hyperactive children and children with SPD or Autism.
- Big Mo's Toys items are made of High Quality materials that are Non-Toxic and Tested to ensure your child's Safety.
Water Gel Beads are rainbow color beads ideal for vase fillers for around the house. They last a while and can be reused. They can also be used for decorations to spread out on a table or in a vase or candle. They are little pellets that when grown are a few times their size. To grow them, put into water, and when taken out, the water will evaporate to shrink the balls again. Therefore, they are perfect for you if you are purchasing it to be used repeatedly. They work great for flower pots and plants. They can also be used as sensory toys for a kid with SPD, autism or ADHD. The feel of these balls serves that tactile urge that these kids have and is great for soothing them. They can be used as a replacement or refill for Orbeez in a foot spa or for giving a massage. These squishie balls can also be cute as slime balls for a fish bowl to give it that storybook effect.
Big Mo's Toys items are made of High Quality items that are Non-Toxic and Tested to ensure your child's Safety.